Monday, March 30, 2009

Friend:  Oh I'll just lay down for 30 minutes giving myself over 2 hours to work out, shower and get to the movie....oh it's so warm in bed, the dogs are snuggly, i'll just lay here another 5 minutes....10 minutes won't kill me....

Roomie: LOL

Friend:  Maybe I shouldn't work out....no, then i'll feel guilty...Okay I just won't condition my hair.  I'll just wash my hair, wash my face, wash my body.  That'll only take a few minutes right?  That's why I'm always late - the conditioning, exfoliation, shaving stuff...Yeah...I totally have time.

Roomie: HAHA

Friend: Cut to dinner with a pal when I roll up 10 minutes late

Roomie:  Lol.  It is sort of your calling card...

Friend:  True.  Oh, I have time to quick read celeb gossip. Oh watching the Harry Potter trailer won't kill anyone....

Roomie:  Lol.  This is why I adore you.  Because you MAKE time for important things.

No comments: