Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They have bars for THOSE people?

Nurse: Had a great time with friends in sac last night

Roomie: What the deuce! I was in sac last night...(but only for like 2 hours before I headed to the city)

Nurse: lol you are always zipping back and forth between the two!

Roomie: I know. I am just SO in demand! Its getting hard juggling a social life in 2 different cities. Lol. Jk. Glad you had a good time!!

Nurse: thanx! ur always zipping around visiting all the gays!

Roomie: Lol omg don't tell my parents ok??? They don't know I only have gay friends...I actually hung out with STRAIGHT people in sf. It was so weird. Do you know there are bars for THOSE people? With no dancing. And lots of popped collars...

Nurse: lmao!!!! that's funny! straight people (not including you) are so boring right!

No comments: