Friday, February 19, 2010

Woo Chic

Roomie: Is it safe to text you something embarassing and way TMI? I dont want to scare your coworkers again.

Friend: Yes.

Roomie: I have upper thigh soul patch. Like 2 hairs that are an inch long. How did I miss those shaving?!

Friend: HAHA at least it isn't your woo

Roomie: A woo soul patch? I am intrigued

Friend: Oh, well you know I don't have one. My woo is telly sevales style. But a woo soul patch would be gross.

Roomie: I would just braid it and go native woo. I have a woo buzz cut. Army Style. My woo could totes be a marine.

Friend: Mine is bald so i guess it could be a marine too. Haha braided native woo!!

Roomie: It could be very trendy.

Friend: Gross. Marine and bald woos are far superiour to native woo.

roomie: Well obviously because neither one of us would ever have a sub par woo.

No comments: