Friday, June 25, 2010

Did you know bullets are DANGEROUS?

Roomie: Are you allergic to the metal in bullets?

Hubby: It's lead...

Roomie: Bullets are lead??!

Hubby: Yes lol

Roomie: Oh...well....lead poisoning aside - would you break out from a bullet?

Hubby: I haven't worn too many pieces of lead jewlery

Roomie: I'm shocked they are made of lead! That is dangerous!

Hubby: Um...don't ever get a gun or a bike. Your shock in their danger is a sign.

Roomie: Lead can make you so sick though! I assumed that we moved on to safer bullets!

Hubby: Safer bullets?

Roomie: I'm glad you taught me how unsafe LEAD bullets are!

Hubby: Yes. Silver ones are safe.

Roomie: Can I have a gun if I promise to only play with silver bullets?

Hubby: Only if they don't have gunpowder.

Roomie: You have to use gunpowder too? Seriously? This is like the American Revolution. Next you will tell me to attach that pointy stabby thing to the end of my rifle.

No comments: