Thursday, July 15, 2010

My condolances. But this is going to be AWESOME.

Roomie: I feel like i'm dying today! I can't focus my eyes, my kidneys are throbbing, my jaw feels infected and i want to vom. You can have all my clothes and accessories when I die. And first dibs on anything else.

Friend: Thanks! PS I'll miss you!

Friend: Oh, and feel better.

Roomie: Ah thanks! I'll miuss you too unless i'm a ghost in which case i'll prob hang around you a lot but promise not to be a mean scary ghost.

Friend:will you spy for me?

Roomie: Totally! And i'll send you inside info on like foggy mirrors and shit bc i prob won't be able to talk to you.

Friend: Sweet.

Friend: This is going to be awesome.

Roomie: Except for the me dying part you mean.

Friend: Right. Obviously.

Friend: But i'm glad we've established a contingency plan.

Roomie: well if we learned anything from Katrina, it was to plan for an unforseen emergency.

Friend: And that the government hates minorities.

Roomie: Right.

No comments: