Monday, July 19, 2010

If you are Bella does that make me a dead man or a wolf man?

Roomie: Plans this weekend?

Friend: Besides missing you?

Roomie: hahahah yes besides that. I assume that isn't limited to weekends.

Friend: Going to a second city show, dinner, and maybe dessert on chi on sat, maybe lunch in chi on sun, or just hitting up nordies if poss. you?

Friend: Right, its a constant aching hole in my heart. Probably similar to that experienced by Bella in New Moon in the book.

Roomie: Museums. Fine Art tonight, asian art and nat history tomorrow, and then MOMA on sunday.

Roomie: Prob less than Bella since you were able to leave your house but I appreciate the sentiment. I feel same about you. Like I am living in a dark world when I dont' have you around.

Friend: Nice. I hate you and your fancy skinny life. Please don't get so skinny that I can't wear your clothes when you die.

No comments: