Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Firefighters can be real assholes

Jacey moved in with a firefighter, who is an asshole sometimes.


FF:  what are you up to tonight?
Jacey:  nada, you?
FF:  going out w S.
Jacey:  I thought you worked today.
FF:  round up your bitches and come out.  No, funeral leave, 2 more days.
Jacey:  Please tell me you were not home when I was having a total meltdown trying to get dressed this afternoon...
FF: oh I was.
Jacey:  Jesus.  You need to put a sign on your door when you're home so I know. Also so I'm not standing in my room ass naked with the door open.
10 min later, FF returns home.
FF:  did you put my cheese in the fridge?
Jacey:  I need to move out, I can never speak with you again.  Also, I thought you were gone and a ghost put the cheese out, so I put it away.
FF:  oh, I haven't been home since noon, I was just fucking with you.  You can't set me up like that and not expect me to mess with you.
Jacey:  I hate you.

No comments: