Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Facebook Status Update!

Roomie 1: "Roomie 1 is very sad to realize that almost all her cycling gear is ruined :("

Hot Guy: You can borrow my mittens...

Roomie 1: Thanks boo...

Random highschool friend: What happened?

Roomie 1: a combination between rogue velcro ripping a hole in all my shorts (yeah, i am oblivious and didn't notice it while it was happening) and a rogue cat which pissed all over my gear bag thus soaking all my jerseys and shorts in a foul stench which i cannot get out

Random highschool friend: Oh crap! Sorry girl, that sucks.

Hot Guy: I think that you're both overlooking the fact that Roomie 1 now has mittens to wear! Sheesh!

Roomie 1: true! So although i'll be showing my bare ass to the world, i'll at least have a sports bra and some mittens to keep my important parts warm...

Random Highschool friend: True, true... mittens will solve all.

Roomie 1: and Hot Guy, if you need to borrow my pee soaked spandex shirts, i'm happy to share those with you too...somehow it doesn't seem like as good of an offer as mittens

Hot Guy: thanks! just stand upwind and all will be great.

Sister: wow-- sry about ur jerseys but this whole status convo was kinda funny!

No comments: