Saturday, December 20, 2008

you are such a cute little STD

Roomie 1 posts a picture of herself

FB FriendOh you look adorable! Love the elf like boots!

Hot Guy: Your legs look skinny and cold!

Friend: um, i feel that the hoodie dress is under that... am i right! i'm so right. also, i hope you're wearing the pant leggings i gave you and not the tights leggings, pant leggings are warmer. finally, you should really clarify that you own that hat... it's not borrowed. and if those are the matching gloves, those are yours too. just saying.

Roomie 1: Ok yes the gay and gloves are mine and I LOVE them. And those are actually my nike thermal running pants.

Hot Guy: Sephie - read that quote again. I don't see a gay in the nike picture...

Roomie 1: Damn auto texting! I meant the hat not the gay. And you should check the spelling of my name unless that is my new nic name...

Hot Guy: Would you prefer that I spell it with a "y" instead?

Roomie 1: I was thinking a "t" would help. Otherwise I sound like a cute name for an STD

Hot Guy: Meh

Roomie 1: Haha. Well I like you enough to let you change my name if there are too many letters to bother with

Friend: maybe we should start calling you syphie. and tell people you went crazy from undiagnosed syph. just a thought.

No comments: