Wednesday, October 6, 2010

May the God's be with you

Jacey: My morning commute took almost 2 hours bc there was a fatal accident on the expressway at 5:50 AM. The digital signs that warn you about delays failed to warn that the expressway was closed and I don't listen to the morning news, so imagine my reaction when i'm expecting a 5 min delay and then the damn expressway gets shut down.

Lily: Did it only become a fatal accident after you got delayed? I'm assuming you went ninja on someone's ass for being an inconsiderate dick.

Jacey: well the worst part is that while I was having a fit to my mom over the phone I said "If the idiot causing this delay survives, they should let us shoot him!: and then about 15 minutes later I learned it was a fatality. So i felt like a jerk.

Lily: I would take it as a sign that you are in God's favor.

Lily: Totally related...please don't think bad thoughts about me until at least 2011. I need to recoup some finances before you strike me down.

Jacey: Haha. Okay. Try not to fuck up and bring on my wrath.

Lily: I"ll be on my best behaviour. But sometimes I ccan't help but instigate. It is in my nature to tempt death.

Jacey: I know it is! Dumbass. Side note - I can't wait to visit!

No comments: