Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shorty Fire Burning on the Dance Floor! Oh. no. wait. that is a real fire.

Roomie: Yep. Massive building fire across the street from me at 4am. Guesswhose car wasn't moved? Seriously. I have to wait until they put itout before I can go to work.

DC: please tell me you used this great opportunity to snag a cute and rich and single Fireman husband.......... please don't dissapoint :-)

Roomie: Yeah. He saw me in the crowd below and ran down the ladder, swooped me up in his arms and kissed me passionately in the falling ash and embers...

Friend: Was he shirtless and lightly covered in a mixture of soot and sweat and wielding an axe?

Roomie: It is like you were there! He put his helmet on me as he carried me through the cheering crowd. It is a beautiful morning.

Friend: Your life sounds awesome.

No comments: