Monday, September 10, 2012

Tuesday Frowns

SJ: I caught Al Pacino in a doozy of a lie.  \He tried to cover it up but I took his sorry tales and tore them to shred.  He doesn't like it when i do that. Huh. Too fucking bad dude.  Damn, if it isn't always fucking something.

Lilly: Fuckin a. I'm sorry.

SJ: THis is crap. I can't even get angry. I'm almost insulted at how easy he makes it to find things out. ..

Lilly:Good luck. I'll pack my ninja suit next week if you need me to.

SJ: Sweet! Success will be ours and we will celebrate with margaritas and drag queens and Karaoke at 2 in the morning

Lilly: So this will go down on Tuesday then?

SJ: What makes you say Tuesday?

Lilly: It just sounded like what I used to do on Tuesday nights in Sacramento

SJ: I hate tuesdays more than mondays!

Lilly: you wouldn't if tuesday ended with a drag queen singing karaoke while you drank margaritas

Sj: I could turn that tuesday frown upside down!

No comments: