Friday, July 1, 2011

it was really a traumatic date

Lilly: and he spent the night so he could hold me all night. bitch. i need my effing space. sexy time and then leave-ey time.

San Diego: wow he sounds like a keeper! better dump him now!

San Diego: he has the fuckin nerve to cuddle you all night. didn't he see the sign? "thanks for dinner. leave bitch"

San Diego: this guy took me on a date the other night. went to a bar after a movie. he had to go home cuz he worked the next day. and he offered to walk me home. i said "naaaaah i'll stay here and drink some more."

Lilly: he held me to his sweaty hairy chest all night in some kung fu death grip. i couldn't roll over.

Lilly: i couldn't move

Lilly: he snored in my ear

Lilly: and when i tried to wiggle free, he'd wake up. it was a nightmare!

Lilly: BUT he is a great guy and super nice. so i don't want to dump him. i just dont want to ever have to spend the whole night together

No comments: