Friday, July 1, 2011

you have some SERIOUS intimacy issues

Lilly: he doesn't just stay the night, he wraps me up in a fucking kung fu death grip. I can't roll. I can't do anything. HIs head is resting on my cheek. he is SNORING. Also he smells like his food. Oh yeah and it is hot as fuck and he is a little chunky so he is sweating like a brazillian whore in the summertime. W.T.F.??? I tried to wriggle out and everytime, he would wake up, start kissing my kneck and rubbing my arm. and i was like "ohhh no. we are NOT doing that again. i'll pretend to sleep if i have to."

Lilly: I was like "i like you. but i need space. like every night type of space. cuddling is great when you aren't a sweaty beast and smell like some fancy vegan food. I can't sleep in one position pressed into your unwaxed chest. AHHH" (<--Obviously i didn't say any of that....)

No comments: