Wednesday, February 25, 2009

this is why real mail is awesome

Roomie 1 received a late valentines day card from her friend....

the card says:  when we are together, words are unnecessary....much like pants!  (and it is a picture of two monkeys without pants on...)

Friend says:  
This card is awesome on so many levels.  I made sure the friend monkey had swoopy bangs, you know, so it captures my "hair essence."  But I would NEVER dye my hair blue...Anyways, we've definitely gone on vacay sans pants, so this card is accurate.
I'm so not getting the deportation job.  Bush league.  This economy deserves a nice hard cock punch.  Because we are so clearly fabulous and deserving of jobs (lawyer jobs and not babysitting and retail).  I bought this for you on Valentine's day.  It was like the gimpy tree that Linus bought in the Charlie Brown Xmas, but it's effing hilarious.  Not a left over.  So really, this card is a metaphor for us.  We should've been bought already but for God knows why we are a leftover card for someone awesome to buy.  Which brings me to my next point, let's go back to the dominican or some other tropical place and spend our days (on the lamb for defaulting on our loans) laying on the beach trying not to get kidnapped to a 3rd world country where we'd be sold into white slavery.
I miss you.  Jack!  S-S-S-So---C-C-C-Cold!  J-J-Jack!  It's snowing 4-8 inches tonight which is total BS.  If we're ever drowning in the ocean and you don't share your life raft, I will die just so I can come back and haunt you.   I will always share my life raft, unless you have ebola.  Then you're dying anyways and I don't want to get that shit.  Your eyes bleed. Eeew.  
I should never have left (California).  This sucks camel balls.  I miss you!

No comments: