Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well we would definitely bond

Friend: I"m afraid i'll get a call from Hot Guy (how, I haven't figured out) that you're dead abroad and its all Crazy's fault.  And then Hot Guy and I will have to venture abroad to collect your body (obviously that would fall to us...) and Crazy will end up on that tv show "locked up abroad" for killing you...

(Roomie 1 relays the message to Hot Guy...and promised to leave Friend's number with Hot Guy in the event Roomie 1 leaves the country...)

Hot Guy: Awesome.  I like friend.  But it will be a good experience to bring Friend and I closer...so tell her to look on that bright side...

Friend: I like Hot Guy too.  And I think it will bring us closer.  I've always wanted to go abroad.  I'll be a hot commodity there, it's like being a blonde in an asian country.  Being a short chubby brunette in the land of freaky long blonde models!

Roomie 1: You are NOT short and chubby

Friend: Abroad I'm short and chubby.  They are all like 7 feet tall and size 0 with D cup boobs.


No comments: