Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Plastic Vodka and other sad dates

New Girl FB Status: last minute plans: does anyone want to go to the Three Olives "O-FACE" vodka release party w/me tonight? Free VODKA 8PM-11PM

Roomie comment: THIS IS WHY I AM GOING TO MARRY YOU!! dear god. i love it. sadly, i am nowhere near you and cannot go :(

New Girl comment: LOL!!AWWW roomie i wish you were closer too, that would have been fun to go with you!! i can't believe i can't find anyone else to go with now!!

Boy 1: Where is it?

New Girl: VIP Lounge, dress casual

New girl: no takers still!? LOL :(

Roomie: Do you know how much I love vodka? I seriously considered coming figuring that if I stopped drinking at 11 I would be sober enough to drive back at 4 am. Also, had to break up with ketel one this wknd and start dating skyy. Damn economy!

New Girl: LOL!! i've been closet dating GORDON's because its on sale for 11.99 for a handle .. UGGH IT'S IN PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Roomie: Omg. I hear you. We should have a double date sometime soon lol. If we call it dinner we can splurge on the glass bottles...

New Girl: you are amaazing!! hahaha, i would LOVE that!!

Boy 2: Plastic bottled vodka? I do feel sorry for both of you :(.

No comments: