Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why did I stop talking to him?

Dear Roomie:

No worries, based on the situation I was skeptical that it would happen. Either way it's good to hear from you, and I look forward to when we can grab a drink, but who knows I might be on the wagon by then.

What part of Northern California are are talking about San Fran, Sac-Town, Modesto, because it's a big state and I'd hate to find myself somewhere in Cali where I can't see at least one friend. And I'll be honest, I kind of hate that state, but it's not in the Top 5 of states that I'd most like to see secede.

Top 5: Hawaii (far away and belongs to the natives), Alaska (They want out and weird fucking people), Texas (people suck, arrogant, ignorant etc, except might seek to find a way to keep Austin), Florida (this might change if it turns out health care does in fact include death panels), Nevada (it's a fucking desert and I hope Las Vegas is wiped from the face of the Earth in some sort of biblical reckoning).

Good luck on your job applications in Colorado, this state rocks. People are drunks, it's a good bet that at least one person on the bus has a gun, and another is on or holding drugs. There's a ton of bike paths and all the fucking weirdos know that their rightful place is in Boulder, and if they are really fucking weird then they go to Nederland.
Anyways, I expect to hear from you soon, when you make it back.

-High School Pal

No comments: