Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You have a soul...a funny one....

Roomie 2:it's true you will be our entertainment in hell

Roomie 1: i have a throne waiting for me and a crown and everything. i won't even get a hearing. i die and the slide to my throne in hell opens up immediately

Roomie 2: I don't think they give you a slide to hell - that would be too smooth a trip. I feel like a trap door opens beneath you and you just plummet to your doom

Roomie 1: puhlease i am their queen they will at least cusion my fall with the bodies of all the poor souls i've screwed over

Roomie 2: no, those poor bastards are going to heaven but I will cushion your fall - because we are friends

Roomie 1: you are a good person. i hope you die before me.

Roomie 2: hahaha thanks

Roomie 1: (so you can cushion my fall of course)

No comments: