Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let's revisit life rehab

Friend: (email at 730 am her time): "Hey Friend, why are you late for work? Oh you know, the ush. Tried anat home waxing kit ten min before I was sposed to leave."

Roomie: (replies at 530 am her time): Dude I was supposed to be at work in...2 minutes. And I am [not] dressed. Just got out of shower. And when I leave it is 30 min to work minimum. Awesome.

Friend: Adding to the self wax fail, didn't get all the wax off and when i just went to pee my unders were stuck to the wax remnants, so apparently each time I pee today it'll start out with ripping wax off. Awesome

Roomie: LOL. dear god we are awesome.I was emailing you this am from my phone. while sitting in my undies on the floor of my room eating cheerios. and at that point i was already late for work. hahaha

Friend: Two words: life rehab.

No comments: