Thursday, October 22, 2009

More proof I was destined to be single

Clingy: Hi

Roomie: Hi (Roomie avoided him for 2 days and it got her NOWHERE so lets try talking to him)

Clingy: How are you.

Roomie: Sick. Tired. Just got home from work at 9pm.

Clingy: Awwww. Sick? What happened?

Roomie: What happened? I don't know. I'm going to go with a virus infiltrated my body and now my white blood cells are fighting it off while leaving me feeling crummy. I could be wrong though.

Clingy: I can fix that.

Roomie: What?

Clingy: I can make you feel better

Roomie: Not unless you can write prescriptions.

Clingy: What do you need?

Roomie: Xanax and vicodin

Clingy: How about I write a prescription for a Date? With me?

Roomie: No thanks. I'd rather have the xanax and vicodin.

Clingy: How about a date tonight

Roomie: Are you retarded? It is 930 already and I just told you that I am sick and tired. I don't want to go on a date.

Clingy: But a date will make you feel better. I make a mean soup.

Roomie: Listen. If you want to go out with me you have to plan in advance. I am a very very busy person. I wkae up at 5 am EVERY morning. If I'm not goint to work I'm going to a race or I am training. I want to be in bed by 10pm every night. including friday night. I work late hours. But if you give me a day and a time for dinner I can arrange to be there. Also I am vegan. So if that is too much work for you, that is fine. We can just be friends.

Clingy: That isn't too much work for me. So do you want to go out with me?

Roomie: Haven't we had this conversation a MILLION times? Seriously.

Clingy: Ok. Well it seems like you don't want to go out with me so I am just checking.

Roomie: I just told you I would go out with you. LIke 30 seconds ago.

Clingy: Friday 5pm to 10pm

Roomie: Are you serious?

Clingy: Yes :)

Roomie: Absolutely not. but out of curiousity what would we be doing.

Clingy: I don't know.

Roomie: See, that isn't planned. Also a 5 hour date is ridiculous. And the very earliest I get out of work would be 530 so then I have to go home and shower and change and then drive to meet you.

Clingy: I could pick you up.

Roomie: I don't want you to knmow where i live

Clingy: I could pick you up at work

Roomie: Then I don't get to shower and change.

Clingy: You could shower at my place

Roomie: I'd rather have the xanax and vicodin

Clingy: OK so Friday 7-10

Roomie: How about next tuesday. Dinner at 7pm. And then I go home after dinner.

Clingy: You are the one backing out now!!!

Roomie: No. if i was backing out I would say "i changed my mind. I don't want to date you. Thanks for playing." I am unavailable on Friday so I offered another day but if this is how the date will be maybe I should say "thanks for playing but you have been eliminated."

Clingy: haha. I was just giving you a hard time. don't worry. Don't feel bad.

Roomie: What?

Clingy: Tuesday MIGHT work for me. I'll have to check my schedule

Roomie: You do that. Oh and fyi if you call me tuesday afternoon asking to hang out the answer will be no because I will have made other plans.

No comments: