Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is why I don't date

Clingy: Hi

Roomie: hello

Clingy: How are you?

Roomie: Good. Working. You?

Clingy: Same.

Clingy: I was gonna c if u wanted to hang out but it seems you are occupied.

Roomie: Sorry. one of the downfalls of having a job is you have to show up

Clingy: I wasn't saying now, silly. I have a job too.

Roomie: Ok. well we can do dinner but I can't stay out late because I have a race tomorrow morning and one on sunday morning as well.

Clingy: :(

Roomie: Maybe we can see a movie this weekend. i will check my afternoon schedules.

Clingy: :( What time? I didn't dress for the occassion.

Roomie: Sometime I am free tomorrow. i said I would check my schedule. And weekend doesn't mean friday because I have a JOB so you don't have to worry about what you are wearing today

Clingy: how long is your run?

Roomie: 3.5 miles on saturday plus a 3 hour bike ride and then 3.1 and 6.2 mile runs on Sunday

Clingy: damn that is hardcore

Roomie: NO ANSWER

.....1 hour later...
Clingy: Sup? :)

Roomie: NO ANSWER

... Half an hour later...
Clingy: Busy?

roomie: Yes. Very. I am in meetings until 6pm

Clingy Damn. I was gonna c if u wanted to hang out?

Roomie: Haven't we already had this conversation? I am very very busy at work right now and will be in meeting until 6pm. Sorry.

Clingy: No response.

No comments: