Friday, June 26, 2009

the fedacto break up... a french technique.

friend:  sends link to roomie.  haha, "when was the last time you heard of a chick acting like a jerk so he'd break up with her?"  uh... is that NOT standard operating procedure?

roomie:  lol!  that's what i always do!

friend:  me too!  because i hate always having to be the breaker upper.  so my standard procedure is to alienate as long as possible until i either get fed up with a guy being blind to my actions or he breaks up.

roomie:  exactly!

friend:  typically it ends in the latter and i think to myself, "man, i should've just done with earlier... could've saved my bitch reserves for a more worthy opponent."

roomie:  or until you haven't talked in so long that it is a fedacto break up.

friend:  a fedacto break up?  is that french?

roomie:  de fact.  sorry.   t9.  lol.  yep.  i'm fluent in french now.

No comments: