Monday, June 8, 2009

Giraffe/Ellen Convo

Friend: I just called him a vagina. He's singing that song from the SPCA commercial.

Roomie: I just got busted by security. Dancing on the table again. He is a vag. a second that.

Friend: Trying to come up with a lesbian name for him. Thinking of roro, after rosie.

Roomie: Haha, Ellen!

Friend: Ooh. WEll, the unfortunate part of his being a lesbian is that it makes me the butch one. So i think he'd be portia.

Roomie: That's okay. Everyone knows ellen is more popular.

Friend: and a good dance. which is important. also more successful career wise, even though p's career started out better.

Roomie: But you will end up wildly more successful. Like giraffe money successful.

Friend: I could have a giraffe? I'd rather have a polar bear named urek, or really just a polar bear.

Roomie: Okay. Polar bear. But they bite.

Friend: I'll feed him criminals. And ugly shoes. And i won't try to hug him, even though i'll want to. Maybe when he's a cub we can snuggle a little.

Roomie: Feed him my nemesis. That will feed him for months! mmm, beefy!

Friend: First meal of human! and then all my enemies...

No comments: