Friday, January 15, 2010

Men are dawgs

DC: why do you need for me to publicly dislplay my affection for you on FB? isn't my time now enough for you?

Roomie: no.

Roomie: i need something i can show off

Roomie: duh

Roomie: because a conversation with girls will go like this:

me: he is so good to me
them: aww girl that is great. but why doesn't he show it.
me: he does! every day
them: mmmm hmmmm
me: no seriously
them: seems like he is hiding something if he isn't willing to go public
me: can't we have a private friendship
them: girl, you know we love you but unless he puts a ring on that finger and commits (or in this case - writes on your wall) ... its time you face it. he is a dawg. a cheatin lyin dawg. prolly has two kids on the side.
me: whaT???
them: we didn't want to say anything but we have always hated him
me: crying. you are SO right! sniffle. he is a dawg! i can't ebleive he is cheating on me. AND he has kids. You guys are such great friends. what would I do without you?

1 comment:

Lilly K. said...

Yes Jacey. I am now friends with Beyonce. And she is staging an intervention bc DC doesn't write on my facebook wall!