Saturday, January 9, 2010

people in glass houses sink ships

friend: my cousin is a liar. either she's lying to me or she's lying to facebook.

friend: she listed running as an interest on facebook. but she told me she hasn't run in a really long time. and when we tried to run together she was an epic fail. so i believe she is a damn dirty liar.

roomie: haha she is lying on facebook.

friend: damn liar. maybe i'll have to have the liars go to hell with her like i had with my nine year old cousin. an ironic conversation given me.
*note, friend enjoys some duplicity now and then.
**note, now and then might be a slight understatement.

roomie: hahahahaha.

friend: i asked the nine year old if she loved her mother, if she thought her mother would go to heaven one day, and then i let her know that liars go to hell and if she lies she'll never see her mother again.

friend: i'm not sure why people say i'm not a kid person.

roomie: HAHAHAHAHA.

roomie: omg, i loves it.

No comments: