Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Post half marathon analysis

Roomie: Don't judge. I know I am fat and that my woo is eating my pants

Friend: you make the same running face i do.

Roomie: I believe that face is called 'desperate for air"

Friend: and i did NOT see your woo trying to eat your pants

Roomie: Look closer - its a feeding frenzy.

Friend: also, you are not fat! to the contrary, you look quite sporty in your pics

Roomie: I buy fancy running gear to trick people into thinking i'm athletic. If you look at the pasty white cellulitey thighs you will notice those aren't the thighs of an athlete - or even of a whore.

Friend: when i ran shamrock my pic crossing the finish line... i tried to "smile" but instead i looked downy

Roomie: i think your smile is beautiful.

Friend: it was rough. i think it's because my face is so flat, from certain angles i look really downy

Roomie: you do NOT have a flat face you r-tard.

No comments: